Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Upcoming bloghop

Having a Halloween Party in the next week or so? I could not resist lacing up Eileen's cupcake die to create corsets for my delicious cupcakes. So Simple - honestly! Punch some holes - lace them up and add some metallic accents with a silver rub-on product. Slip in the cupcake of your choice and viola they are done. What fun! I am looking forward to creating a few more perhaps with a wedding or holiday theme. Lots of sparkle.

The 2010 bloghop is set to go next week and I have my project ready to go. Tune in on the 4th to see it along with the 50+ artists playing along with Eileen, Karen and Brenda.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lorine

    I love these cup cakes, would it be okay to feature these on my blog in the Sunday Surfer round up post? (www.sleepybadgers.blogspot.com)

    Louise

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by I look forward to reading and posting your comments.