Tuesday, April 10, 2012

An interview with my friend, Jonathan Fong

I was so fortunate to be able to meet up with my good friend, Jonathan Fong at CHA this past January. Jonathan is a creative genious that walked past the booth Eileen Hull and I were sharing in the License and Design section some years ago. Jonathan was wearing a two piece suit created from floral images from his latest book. He was at the show to sign copies and check out CHA. Luckily, we stopped him and commented on his suit and became fast friends. Jonathan lives in California and we have been able to stay in touch via email and stopping by when either of us happens to visit the West or East coast. Jonathan is one of those people that make life fun and I am so glad to have connected with him.


BTW: If you happen to be looking for some inspiration, Jonathan produces, directs and stars in some great video shorts. Check it out at http://www.stylewithasmile.tv







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by I look forward to reading and posting your comments.