Tuesday, March 1, 2011


I recently returned from the Hampton Roads Quiltfest in Hampton, VA. It was a blast and I was able to take off my teaching hat and put on my student hat for awhile. I signed up for Marjan

Kluepfel's classes on Friday and Saturday. I will post photos as soon as I finish up the projects. Check out Margan's website for a sneak peek at http://www.marjankluepfel.com/


I am hard at work on my next book of 18" doll clothes and must say it is so much fun. I was able to locate the most beautiful fat quarters of fabric for the projects. I completed two outfits yesterday and must now force myself to ignore the pile of fabrics sitting on my design table to focus on writing up the instructions. I certaining do not want to leave that to the end as it is by far the least interesting part of writing a book.


Check this out. On Wednesday I will be a guest of Pat Sloan's FaveCraft's live radio show. We will be discussing my interest in incorporating items from my recycling box into my sewing projects. The photo of the soda can coasters above will be one of our topics. I would love to have you tune in.
favecrafts Radio - Showtime 3:00 est Wednesday March 2
Sew far sew good for now,
Lorine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by I look forward to reading and posting your comments.