Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Doodling Anyone



















I am calling my new passion 'Suburban Doodling with Lorine' and I am totalling addicted it seems. I doodle on scraps of paper - in brand new sketch books - and on fabric. I use pencils, pens and markers - some dirt cheap some more expensive with interchangable nib sizes and refillable compartments. I am into black right now but am not apposed to color sometime in the near future. I recently created a 'Doodle Fabric Flower' project for an upcoming newsletter issue. Check out past issues at http://www.clotilde.com scroll down the left side and click on Sewing Savvy Newsletter under Helpful Tips and Links.


Sew far Sew good,


Lorine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by I look forward to reading and posting your comments.