Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Duck Tape ? The new faux leather in the design world



I just finished my challenge project for CHA. I cannot believe I am sewing with duct tape or Duck Tape which is actually the brand name I am using in my latest project. Let's go back a few days and talk about the journey into my Duck Tape sewing project. I wanted to support a fellow designer and decided that I would participate as the design funds were going to be donated to a good cause and hey I like a challenge. Here are the materials I used in the latest project.




Duck Tape - 4 sheets & 1 roll

Velcro Sticky Back dots

Westcott Cutting Tools

T Shirt fabric strips

100% Cotton canvas

Shape 'n Create Bag & Tote Stabilizer


Sew far sew good for now.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by I look forward to reading and posting your comments.