Thursday, December 1, 2011

Mason Creation Stamp Set


My good friend who happens to be a very talented designer among other things, created a beautiful card project using a few of my Mason Creation Stamps. Lisa Rojas is her name and I am honored to call her friend. She is referred to as The Stamping Queen and after checking out her blog you will know why. Simply click on her name and you will arrive at the place for creative musings presented by the Queen herself. The project called Home Blessing is being featured on the Crafts n Things website right now. Check it out at : http://www.craftsnthings.com/Projects/BonusProjects/201202/HomeBlessing.pdf

2 comments:

  1. Lorine-
    They are so pretty! I am hosting a blog hop and would love it if you would join in.
    Michele P
    http://sewinspirations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you my friend, for your wonderful words about me and my work. It was my pleasure to use your fabulous stamps in my project! You are the best and it's MY honor to call you my friend! Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by I look forward to reading and posting your comments.